Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hello Blogging World!

Hello! This is my first blog entry, and hopefully the first of many. My name is Jaymie, and I have plenty of stories to share. Hopefully this will be a good outlet to do so, and that you will find some entertainment from it. I have been inspired by some of my favorite blogs, A Cup Of Jo and Keiko Lynn (just to name a couple). If you don't already read them daily, I highly recommend them! Also take note of the other blogs listed in my Daily Reads. 
On a personal note, the beau and myself went to a Halloween party last night dressed as Don and Betty Draper from the AMC series, Mad Men. I have to admit, I loved the look on him (minus the sneaky lipstick on his collar, hehe) 

Are you dressing up this year? What kinds of costume ideas are floating around out there?


And a few links to start this off:
  • Love these simplistically redesigned movie posters! *Via Black Eiffel
  • What an adorable Betty Draper-style vintage dress.
  • "Don't be overwhelmed by all of this technology" - Joan Holloway, Mad Men, Season 1.
  • Would love to swim at night in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment