Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Oh I do hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Fall day! I found that the house is much chillier than it is outside - so open your windows if you haven't yet! The Autumn atmosphere makes me crave all things orange: pumpkins, sweet potatoes, candy corn! While the beau still recovers from our Halloween soiree on Friday, we are baking apples in between attempting to get work done. Check out this witty little fix - found on the Debonaire - there are other ones for Birthdays, Break-Ups and the demanding Work Day! (Can I get one for holiday-season-extended-family-get-togethers?)

source: the debonaire
source: David Lebovitz

Might try making this pumpkin ice cream a little later! Anyone have any favorite recipes for Fall hangovers?

1 comment:

  1. hi! I've just come from tumblr. Thanks for following me. (I'm the crazy girl with tippex stuff)

    Here, in Spain, we have several recipes for hangovers!! The main thing is to eat something with sugar, because alcohol has a lot of sugar and your body get used to sugar and then you stop taking sugar.
    So ice creams, bananas, chocolate, honey,... things like that works. And water before sleeping.

    see you later!

    ReplyDelete